Monday, August 4, 2014

TpT Sale!



Today and tomorrow is the Back to School Sale at Teachers Pay Teachers. My store is pretty tiny; I have two freebies and two (inexpensive) paid products. But hey, a sale is a sale and those two products (the I Can Statements and the Five-Minute Jar) are both 20 percent off.
Five Minute Jar

The Five Minute Jar is a set of little cards that you can pull out of a jar any time you have exactly five minutes to fill. This seems to happen to me all the time. Something will wrap up five minutes before we have to get ready to be somewhere else, which is too much time to just leave early, but not enough to get involved in anything else I have planned for the day.

On each card is a question for which all the students will have an answer. Some link back to what you might be teaching, others touch on social skills, and others are just for fun.  It's also editable so you can make it work for what you need. I usually take answers for as long as I can, then let everyone tell their partner when we run out of time, so they all have time to answer. And today and tomorrow, it's only 80 cents!

While you're shopping, you should check out this store, where I just got some awesome writing rubrics and higher-order thinking math activities that I hope to use for Daily 3 math in the math journals. She has amazing stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment