Saturday, July 19, 2014

ELA "I can" Statements

I finally polished these off tonight! If you know me personally, you know I am a little obsessed with (preoccupied with, fixated upon, dedicated to) finding exactly the right word for everything. That means, as I read each standard, I had to pretend I was explaining it to my students and think of how I would translate it. Some didn't change very much, but most I completely reworded.





I am really excited to get them all up in my classroom (and take some pictures). I'll be in there sometime next week when I can finagle everything with my little guy's day care. He's going to a new place this year, which makes me nervous. They are also apprehensive about his cloth diapers. My master plan is to have him potty-trained in the next three weeks! That sounds like it should work out just perfectly. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment